Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ryann Alissa July 18th 3:17am


Brock and Keili are so proud of there new baby sister. Keili just wants to change her diaper over and over again and we cannot keep Brock's lips off of her.













Ryann Alissa was born July 18th at 3:17am. She was 6lbs 15oz and 19 inches long. It was my best delivery. My epidural was awesome and I pushed for only 15 minutes which is a miracle for me if you are familiar with my other two babies births. She was named Alissa in memory of her cousin Alissa Nicole Keep who died July 6th 2008. She is so beautiful and her brother and sister are completely enamored with her.
















9 comments:

SUSIE E. STOUT said...

she is beautiful, I think that is adorable about keili wanting to change the diaper constantly, she wants to be your little helper.

Jessica Sorensen said...

How cute! and I am very proud of you for posting so soon. I want to come hold her. Wish I had the money so I could hop on a plane and come see her.

C Tam said...

Congrats! Both you and baby look beautiful! I like her name (especially having the cousin namesake is so special).

melissa said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so very happy that things went well... the exercise through this pregnancy must have helped!? You look AMAZING. Hope you are feeling great and that the adjustment to life with 3 goes smoothly. Can't wait to meet baby Ryann! Love to you all!
Melissa and family

LaRae said...

She's a keeper. How exciting and special at the same time with her namesake. I'm sure they were buds before their separation in heaven. Great job Leslee and Will, I'm excited to see your blog updated, maybe it will wear off on me. After my other projects. love RAE RAE

Lisa Newman said...

Congratulations!!! She really is beautiful, but I'm not surprised...look at you!! You look awesome. I'm jealous because I remember being completely puffy after I delivered Sophie. You are probably already walking around in pre-pregnancy pants...wait, you were walking around in them WHILE you were pregnant! Now they'll be hanging off of you! :)

Miss you and can't wait to see more pictures of Ryann.

AZ Larsens said...

Congrats Leslee! I didn't even know you were pregnant! She's beautiful, just like your other two kids!

Brooke said...

Congrats! I of course didn't even know you were prego! She's darling, and looks like she fits in the family perfectly! Hope she is a good baby for you!

DCAja said...

http://student.blog.dinus.ac.id/hermawan/2017/10/30/tabel-angsuran-kredit-tanpa-agunan-mandiri-2017/